Thursday, October 22, 2009

30th Birthday



So my 30th birthday was last week and my hubby made sure it was a great one. Started the morning with breakfast that he had a candle on :) When I got home from work the house was completely clean (floor mopped too) and flowers waiting for me. I knew he more planned just by the look on his face (he's so cute when he has something up he sleeve) He took me out for Sushi (my favorite) At one point he reached into his coat pocket and pulled this out






I think every girl knows where the tiny blue box comes from


That's right he went to Tiffany's. I hadn't ever hinted at it. I was shocked! I'm sure some of the people in the restaurant thought he was proposing. My next thought is what did he get there. I knew whatever was in the box he picked out by himself. Well this is what was inside...


He got my 3.0 carat Amethyst earrings. 3.0 for 30 year (man 50 years is going to be good! lol)

HE DID GOOD!!! HE'S A KEEPER!!!


1 comment:

Norma Lee @ Norma Lee Good said...

AHHHH Chase! He did good!I am so proud of him.
Ahem. Did you get something from me?? IF you didn't yet I will be IRATE! haha.