Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Reunion

So my 10 year reunion was this past weekend. I didn't think I was going to be able to go because of a business trip but it was pushed back. It was good to see everybody. It's funny how some people really don't change. I found the people that loved to party in high school still do. I was surprise how few people came. I think our class was around 600 and I don't think there was 100 there (that included spouses) Of course lot of the people that I was interesting in seeing weren't there....oh well. I realized when I got home that I didn't take one picture :( One thing I didn't realized was that even though I loved high school I'm really loving life now. The people who say high school is the best years of your life don't know what they're talking about!

No comments: