Thursday, February 10, 2011

Liam's Birth


LIAM PARKER EZELL
Liam was due June 21, 2010 2 days after
Blake and Allison's wedding. My goal was to make it to the wedding after that he could come whenever. Well Liam appear to be in no rush. After no signs of him coming but just getting bigger we decided to do an induction. I had a hard timewith this decision as I want him to come when he was ready but I was another a week over due and they were thinking hewas getting big.
On June 28, 2010 we went to the hospital at 7:30am. I don't remember feeling nervous at all just excited. It took forever to get checked in. I guess alot of people get checked in on Monday mornings. We got inthe room about 8:30 and then ALL the nursecame in. There's a nurse for me, Liam and the anastegiologist but some others. They were just doing all the checks - IV, questions etc. They started the ball rolling at about 9am. The process was pretty uneventful. We (I should say I - Chase did not) watched Mamma Mia. My parents were there and my MIL, my brother came by for a few minutes. Justlots of talking (no baby could stop me from talking) - I also took pictures of everybody.
Everybody (but Chase) left about 2ish and we took a nap. The nurse (which might I add I loved....she was great) came in arou
nd
4ish because the contraction monitor fell an
d l
ow and
behold I was almost ready to go. (note - the dr guess this was going to be long labor).

After lots of laughs (an EMT student coming in name Blake
- me thinking it was my BIL, me watching the weather while pushing) we welcome our baby boy at 5:44pm.

He weight 8lbs 1 oz and was 19 inches long. The big shock (at least for me) is that he had blonde hair. You have to love the screaming first picture :) We went upto our room where EVERYBODYwas (mom, dad, Sean, Missy, Ashlyn, Allison, Blake, Debbie, Easy and KK) The rest of the days at the hospital were fun, exciting, joyful and exhausting.



On Wed June 30 we broke out of the hospital (ok we were released but it felt like breaking free)
Liam in his "going home outfit"





No comments: